Wacker Neuson HI400HD Brochure (click for pdf specs)
- The HI 400HD comes standard with -40 degree F/C cold weather kit and robust design that features lifting bail, fork pockets and adjustable handle.
- Diesel model features 2 stage burner with low-fire setting for fuel savings during low heat demand, allowing 30 hours of continuous run time on a single tank of fuel.
- Adjustable ball valve on Natural Gas/Propane model allows flexibility to switch from Natural Gas to Propane with ease and includes safety locking device to keep valve from moving once set.
- Burner head and gas pipe assembly are made from 100% stainless steel for long life.
- Optional 4″ burner supply air duct allows warm air from outlet to preheat combustion air for increased cold weather performance and higher efficiency.
Both Diesel and Natural Gas/Propane models are available with your choice of a 1 x 20″, 2 x 16″ or 3 x 12″ supply. A 20″ return air adapter is also available to recirculate warm are from your heated structure to the building. Accessories include thermostat, ductwork, L-vent pipe, L-vent adapter, and rain cap.