The Wacker Neuson HI 900DGM Mobile Indirect Fired Air Heaters has many variables/options (ie. trailer, 7kw generator, electric or surge brakes, etc).
This model has been discontinued. Please contact us for a replacement model and if you are interested in Thawzall Units.
The most versatile, robust indirect fired air heaters producing clean, moisture free air for various heating and drying applications. Easy set-up and simple operation make these units extremely user friendly. Boasting up to 878,000 Btu/hr. and up to 6,450 cubic feet per minute, the HI900DGM can operate on diesel, natural gas or propane for maximum job site convenience. These self-contained models feature an on-board 7 kW liquid-cooled generator. All models are CSA certified.
- Indirect fired air heaters produce clean, dry, healthy heat offering an ideal environment for a variety of construction, residential and restoration applications without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons or water.
- Industry leading for heat delivery in its class, boasting 900,000 Btu/hr and up to 6,450 cubic feet per minute, the HI 900DGM also features a static pressure gauge, helping maximize heat delivery and avoid output air restrictions.
- The HI 900DGM features a liquid-cooled 7kW Kubota generator for off-grid use as well as a durable stainless steel heat exchanger that comes standard with a 3 year warranty.
- The unique Recircul-Air design allows adjustable recirculation of warm inside air, while pressurizing with fresh air, resulting in fuel savings and even temperatures.
- Trailers come fully equipped with choice of surge or electric brakes.
|L x W x H Overall||197 x 61 x 100.5 in|
|L x W x H Shipping||197 x 61 x 100.5 in|
|Weight without Fuel||4,092 lb|
|Operating weight with Fuel||4,925 lb|
|Diameter Flue||8 in|
|Diameter Air Outlets (qty 2)||20 in|
|Diameter Air Outlets (qty 2)||16 in|
|Diameter Air Outlets (qty 4)||12 in|
|Diameter Air Inlet (qty 2)||20 in|
|Heating power Heat Input||878,000 BTU/h|
|Heat efficiency||83 %|
|Operating temperature Air Temperature Rise||108 ° F|
|Capacity Sizing Air Heat||1,214,500 ft³|
|Capacity Drying Size||432,230 ft³|
|Fuel consumption Burner||6.1 US gal/h|
|Operating performance Burner||0.25 hp|
|at rpm Burner||3,450 rpm|
|Tank capacity Burner Fuel||103 US gal|
|Runtime Burner (100%)||16.9 h|
|Runtime Burner (75%)||22.5 h|
|Engine / Motor type Blower||Centrifugal|
|Power Blower||5 hp|
|RPM / speed Blower||3,450 rpm|
|Air flow||6,447 CFM|
|Static Pressure W.C.||2 W.C. (inch)|
|Length 2 x 20in Supply ft||200 ft|
|Length 2 x 16in Supply ft||100 ft|
|Length 4 x 12in Supply ft||100 ft|
|Length 2 x 20in Return ft||50 ft|
|Engine / Motor type Generator||Sawafuji|
|Engine performance Generator||9.4 kW|
|RPM / speed Generator||3,600 rpm|
|Frequency Generator||60 Hz|
|Voltage Generator||120 V|
|Current Service||27.1 A|
|Current Max.||54.2 A|
|Receptacles 20 Amp||5-20R|
|Receptacles 30 Amp||2 x L5 , 1 x L6|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Z482|
|Engine / Motor Manufacturer||Kubota|
|Engine performance Engine @ 1800 rpm||10.9 hp|
|at rpm||3,600 rpm|
|Fuel consumption Useable Fuel||0.69 US gal/h|
|Runtime w/Genset (100%)||15.2 h|