The Wacker Neuson HIF1200 Flameless Indirect-Fired Air Heater is Ideal for potentially volatile applications where “no open flame” is a requirement. Engine driven, this flameless air heater develops very high CFM and static pressure to maximize your heat delivery. The HIF 1200 features positive air and high temperature shutdowns and offers simple one button operation for a rental friendly design. Applications include Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Construction and Restoration.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all of these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
- Features 1.2 Million BTU/hr at max consumption (8.6 gph diesel), up to 4,000 CFM and 4” Water Column Static Pressure along with sealed alternator for longer service life.
- Automatic louvers help maintain desired temperatures while high performance mineral oil fluid helps achieve outlet temperature up to 250 ◦F (120 ◦C).
- Designed to be environmentally friendly with spill containment of all engine oil/coolant and mineral oil fluid.
- Master switch is Lock Out/Tag Out approved for added operator safety and performance monitoring strobe light indicates from a distance that all systems are operating properly.
- The HIF 1200 is CSA certified, UL approved and TDG compliant.
WN HIF 1200 Brochure (click for pdf)