The Wacker Neuson LTN6KV Vertical Mast Light Tower features a nine section mast providing less set up time and easier operation. The light bar design creates greater flexibility in directing the four metal halide light fixtures for greater light coverage on the job site. The compact, narrow body design allows for more cost effective transportation and storage.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all of these factors effect a final price.
Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands.
Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
- Hydraulically operated tower extends in 20 seconds increasing ease of operation and uptime.
- Range of motion of the light fixtures allows the operator to aim the lights vertically or horizontally with blocking each other. Easily adjustable light fixtures with lockable T-handle, heat shield and light aiming handle provides protection from the heat of the lamps.
- Large capacity fuel tank allows for up to 71 hours of continuous lighting/run time.
- Lockable impact resistant plastic doors are rust and dent proof. Full length doors also provide maximum accessibility for easy servicing.
- Fully equipped highway-ready trailer offers a 2-inch ball hitch, 13-inch tires, four tie-downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.
- LED Option is available, estimated add of $4,275.00 and may vary by model. LED lamps use 1/3 the power of the Metal Halide (MH) lamps, however they illuminate only 1/3 the area compared to the MH lamps. LED lights are an excellent option for small remote areas like a guard shack, construction sites that need a very white light for higher hazard work and Oil field applications for a safer light source than the gas filled MH lamps. LED lamps typically last 4 x longer than MH lamps. LED lamps also do not have a warm up and cool down delay like the MH lamps, so they can be turned on and off instantly.
|LTN 6KV||LTN 8KV|
|Illumination coverage at 5 fc (54 lux) ft²||12,960||13,960|
|Lamp type||Metal Halide||Metal Halide|
|Mast height ft||28.5||28.5|
|L x W x H in||130 x 48 x 90.5||130 x 48 x 90.5|
|Operating weight lb||1,982||2,082|
|Shipping weight lb||1,931||2,031|
|Sound level (LwA) at 23 ft (7m) dB(A)||68||70|
|Power factor cos Φ 1~||1||1|
|Voltage control %||6||6|
|Idle to full load %||10||10|
|Engine / Motor|
|Generator insulation (class) (Class)||H||H|
|RPM / speed rpm||1,800||1,800|
|Engine / Motor type||Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine||Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Kubota||Kubota|
|Operating performance hp||13.1||15.4|
|at rpm rpm||1,800||1,800|
|Rated performance||ISO 3,046 IFN||ISO 3,046 IFN|
|Tank capacity US gal||32.5||32.5|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||0.42||0.41|