The Wacker Neuson LTN8K Light Tower equipped with a Kubota diesel engine & 8kw of power from the popular of the LTN series of narrow body light towers are ideally suited for illuminating general job sites, site prep, concrete pours, specialty events, paring lots road work and bridge work. A 30-foot adjustable tower rotates 360 degrees for optimum lighting flexibility. Quiet operation, the quietest in its class with sound levels as low as 67 dB(A) at 23 feet, offers maximum versatility for almost any applications. Large fuel tank allows for continuous lighting/run time
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all of these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
LTV8K New Model (click for link for pdf)
- Elliptical light fixtures offer excellent job site illumination that is diffused and more uniform without the harsh spotlight effect of standard light fixtures.
- Lockable impact resistant plastic doors are rust and dent proof. Full-length doors also provide maximum accessibility for easy servicing.
- Four-point jack stands provide for easy leveling, stability on uneven terrain and superior wind stability.
- Mast-mounted base winch can be cranked while the operator is standing (eliminates bending) for improved ergonomics and easy operation. Some models feature dual power winches for quick set-up.
- Fully equipped highway-ready trailer offers a 2-inch ball hitch, 13-inch tires, four ties downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.
- LED Option is available, estimated add of $4,275.00 and may vary by model. LED lamps use 1/3 the power of the Metal Halide (MH) lamps, however they illuminate only 1/3 the area compared to the MH lamps. LED lights are an excellent option for small remote areas like a guard shack, construction sites that need a very white light for higher hazard work and Oil field applications for a safer light source than the gas filled MH lamps. LED lamps typically last 4 x longer than MH lamps. LED lamps also do not have a warm up and cool down delay like the MH lamps, so they can be turned on and off instantly.
WN Light Towers Narrow Body Brochure (click for pdf)
Technical specifications – (please look at LTN8K column)
|LTN 6L||LTN 6C||LTN 6K||LTN 8K|
|Illumination coverage at 5 fc (54 lux) ft²||12,960||12,960||12,960||12,960|
|Lamp type||Metal Halide||Metal Halide||Metal Halide||Metal Halide|
|Mast height ft||30||30||30||30|
|L x W x H in||180.4 x 59.3 x 73.2||180.4 x 59.3 x 73.2||180.4 x 59.3 x 73.2||180.4 x 59.3 x 73.2|
|Sound level (LwA) at 23 ft (7 m) dB(A)||67||68||68||70|
|Power factor cos Φ 1~||1||1||1||1|
|Voltage control %||6||6||6||6|
|Idle to full load %||10||10||10||10|
|Engine / Motor|
|Generator insulation (class)||H||H||H||H|
|RPM / speed rpm||1,800||1,800||1,800||1,800|
|Engine / Motor type||Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine||Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine||Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine||Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Kohler||Caterpillar||Kubota||Kubota|
|Operating performance hp||13.4||15.3||13.1||15.4|
|at rpm rpm||1,800||1,800||1,800||1,800|
|Rated performance||ISO 3,046 IFN||ISO 3,046 IFN||ISO 3,046 IFN||ISO 3,046 IFN|
|Tank capacity US gal||32.5||32.5||32.5||32.5|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||0.45||0.44||0.42||0.41|