The Wacker Neuson LTW6K Light Tower is part of the wide-body light tower series combining superior job site lighting with various power options up to 20kW in a rugged, heavy duty steel frame. Wide track width, independent torsion axles and a heavy duty tongue and hitch assembly ensure reliable off-road towing. The 30-foot adjustable tower rotates 360-degrees for optimum lighting flexibility. Equipped with large fuel tanks and simple engine controllers, these units are ideal for illuminating and powering remote and/or long run applications such as mining, security and disaster as well as general job sites.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all of these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
- Elliptical light fixtures offer excellent job site illumination that is diffused and more uniform without the harsh spotlight effect of standard light fixtures.
- Lockable, heavy-gauge steel doors are full length providing maximum accessibility for easy service. Heavy-gauge steel skid provides full protection from ground debris.
- Four-point jack stands for easy leveling, stability on uneven terrain and superior wind stability.
- Mast-mounted base wince can be cranked while the operator is standing (eliminates bending) for improved ergonomics and easy operation.
- Fully equipped highway ready trailer offers a 3-inch pintle hitch, 15-inch tires, four tie downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.
|LTW 6K||LTW 8K||LTW 20Z1||LTW 20Z3|
|Illumination coverage at 5 fc (54 lux) ft²||12,960||12,960||12,960||12,960|
|Lamp type||Metal Halide||Metal Halide||Metal Halide||Metal Halide|
|Mast height ft||30||30||30||30|
|L x W x H in||177 x 75.5 x 74.5||177 x 75.5 x 74.5||177 x 75.5 x 74.5||177 x 75.5 x 74.5|
|Sound level (LwA) at 23 ft (7 m) dB(A)||64.3||67.3||71.2||71.2|
|Power factor cos Φ 1~||1||1||1||1|
|Power factor cos Φ 3~||0||0||0||0.8|
|Voltage control %||6||6||1||0.5|
|Idle to full load %||10||10||1.5||1|
|Engine / Motor|
|Generator insulation (class)||H||H||H||H|
|RPM / speed rpm||1,800||1,800||1,800||1,800|
|Generator model||Brushless w/capacitor||Brushless w/capacitor||Brushless w/AVR||Brushless w/AVR|
|Engine / Motor type||Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine||Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine||Liquid-cooled 4-cylinder diesel engine||Liquid-cooled 4-cylinder diesel engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Kubota||Kubota||Isuzu||Isuzu|
|Operating performance hp||13.1||15.4||34.3||34.3|
|at rpm rpm||1,800||1,800||1,800||1,800|
|Rated performance||ISO 3,046 IFN||ISO 3,046 IFN||SAE J1349 NET (w/o Fan)||SAE J1349 NET (w/o Fan)|
|Tank capacity US gal||57||57||57||57|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||0.68||0.79||1.58||1.58|