The Wacker Neuson LTV4K light tower combines the features and performance of traditional light towers in a small footprint. They are ideally suited for illuminating general job sites, site prep, concrete pours, specialty events, parking lots, road work and bridge work. The adjustable vertical mast extends 23 feet and can rotate 360 degrees for optimum lighting flexibility.
This specific model of the “K” for Kubota has been discontinued and replaced by the below LTV4L (click on the link)
Wacker Neuson Light Towers – Compact Vertical Mast Brochure (click for pdf)
- Compact design and foldable tongue allow transportation of up to 18 units on a 48 foot flatbed truck. Additionally, less space is taken up on site and in rental yards.
- Extended service intervals lowers cost of ownership: 1,000 hours for Kubota engine and 750 for Kohler engine.
- Fast set-up times and a 45-gallon fuel tank extends lighting time to over 95 hours.
- Available with either Kohler (KDW1003) or Kubota (D1005 or D1105) engines. All models feature a Mecc Alte generator end.
- Four 1,100 Watt metal halide lights standard, with LED optional, provide lighting for any application.
|L x W x H in||101 x 58 x 99|
|Operating weight lb||1,640|
|Shipping weight lb||1,376|
|Illumination coverage at 5 fc (54 lux) ft²||5,420|
|Mast height ft||23|
|Sound level (LwA) at 23 ft (7 m) dB(A)||66.5|
|Power factor cos Φ 1~||1|
Engine / Motor
|Generator insulation (class)||H|
|Idle to full load %||10|
|Voltage control (+/-) %||6|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Kubota (Z482-E4BG)|
|Engine / Motor type||Liquid-cooled 2-cylinder|
|Operating performance hp||5.6|
|at rpm rpm||1,800|
|Rated performance||SAE J1349|
|Tank capacity (Oil) US qt||4|
|Tank capacity (Fuel) US gal||45.8|
|Fuel consumption (Prime Load) US gal/h||0.33|
|Runtime 100% Prime Load h||132.7|
|Runtime 4 Lights Only h||199.1|