Price posted is based on a prepaid wire transfer to keep the customer’s cost down, but credit card options at an additional cost of 3% to cover these fees is available at checkout. Bank wiring info will be provided and a business check is welcomed at the same lower price, but will take 2 wks to fully clear prior to any shipping.
UPDATE – SOLD OUT of Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – $450 freight allowance in cart
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight, feel free to call
- Compact design and foldable tongue allow transportation of up to 18 units on a 48 foot flatbed truck. Additionally, less space is taken up on site and in rental yards.
- Industry leading 750 hour service interval lowers the total cost of ownership.
- Fast set-up times and a 45-gallon fuel tank extends lighting time to over 95 hours.
- Available with either Kohler (KDW1003) or Kubota (D1005 or D1105) engines. All models feature a Mecc Alte generator end.
- Fully equipped highway-ready trailer offers a wide wheel base with torsion suspension. Additionally, trailers feature a 2-inch ball hitch, 13-inch tires, four ties downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.
Wacker Neuson Light Towers Compact Vertical Mast Brochure (click for pdf)
|L x W x H in||101 x 58 x 99|
|Operating weight lb||1,770|
|Shipping weight lb||1,430|
|Illumination coverage at 5 fc (54 lux) ft²||9,230|
|Lamp type||Metal Halide|
|Mast height ft||23|
|Sound level (LwA) at 23 ft (7 m) dB(A)||67.9|
|Power factor cos Φ 1~||1|
Engine / Motor
|Generator insulation (class)||H|
|Idle to full load %||10|
|Voltage control (+/-) %||6|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Kohler (LDW1003)|
|Engine / Motor type||Liquid-cooled 3-cylinder|
|Operating performance hp||12.2|
|at rpm rpm||1,800|
|Rated performance||ISO 3046 IFN|
|Tank capacity (Oil) US qt||4|
|Tank capacity (Fuel) US gal||45.8|
|Fuel consumption (Prime Load) US gal/h||0.72|
|Runtime 100% Prime Load h||60.5|
|Runtime 4 Lights Only h||98.8|