The Wacker Neuson PDT3A Diaphragm Pump with Honda engine can move almost anything that flows. A 3-inch pump that can handle solids up to 1.625 inches (41 mm) and up to 88 gpm (333 l/min), these pumps are ideal for moving water with mud, slurries and in seepage areas. Built with high quality component, you will be assured of many years of top performance and durability. Large solid rubber tires provide excellent traction and smooth rolling over rough terrain.
12-28-21 UPDATE – we have rolled out this new website, but are working to get other details including pricing added to our site. In the mean time we welcome all phone calls for pricing. As of this writing we have this model in our physical stock and available for same day shipping for orders by Noon to avoid many of our online competitors delays and dependence on shipping from a backordered mfg (we can always ship this path like they do at the lower price also).
- Aluminum alloy body with heavy-duty pump diaphragm provides a lightweight, low maintenance package that ensures long life.
- Surge chamber on inlet side results in smooth pumping operation by absorbing pressure spikes while reducing wear.
- Oil bath lubricated transmission ensures continuous lubrication to all parts of the gear transmission system, reducing both maintenance costs and lost production time.
- Ductile iron crankcase provides maximum durability. Hardened forged gears extend pump life and provide efficient power transmission from the engine to the pump.
- Straight through water flow design provides high production pumping capacity and less down time blockages.
WN PDT3 Brochure (click for pdf)
|L x W x H in||42 x 26.5 x 23.2|
|L x W x H Shipping in||33 x 32 x 31.5|
|Diameter Suction and Discharge in||3|
|Operating weight lb||140|
|Shipping weight lb||175|
|Discharge Head ft||25|
|Flow rate US gpm||88|
|Suction height Lift ft||25|
|Solids diameter Max. Size in||1.625|
|Engine / Motor|
|Engine / Motor type||Air Cooled, Single Cylinder|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Honda|
|Engine / Motor||GX120K1QX|
|RPM / speed Max. Engine rpm||3,600|
|RPM / speed Operating rpm||2,800|
|Power Max. Rated hp||3.5|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J1349|
|Engine oil US qt||0.65|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||1.2|
|Tank capacity Fuel US qt||2.6|