The Wacker Neuson PS3-2200 (0009119) is a 3″ Submersible Pump Single Phase 220V/60Hz pump that is lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids. Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
Price includes freight to a Business Address*
Features and benefits
- Lightweight, compact design for easy transport and positioning of pump.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Heavy-duty power cord with strain relief resists pullout and abrasion reducing costly repairs.
- Insulation on all conductors of the power cable are protected by a water block system to prevent wicking of water into the motor.
- Silicon carbide faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Preliminary v-ring or lip seal (depending on model) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid.
- Semi-vortex impeller allows for optimum wear resistance.
WN Single Phase Submersible Pumps Brochure
|Length x width x height||240 x 240 x 570||mm||9.5 x 9.5 x 22.5||in|
|Max. discharge||493||l/min||130||US gpm|
|Solid size capacity||8,5||mm||0.3||in|
|Motor type||Single phase/60 Hz|
|Current (full load/start @ 220V)||13,0/70,0||A||13/70||A|
|Max. power output||2,2||kW||3||hp|
|Impeller material||Ductile iron|| || || |