The Wacker Neuson PSTF2 400 is 2″ Submersible Pump 110V/60Hz wiht a automatic built-in float switch.
Price includes S&H to a business address*
Lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids. Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
Features and benefits
- PST models feature shaft-mounted agitators which suspend solids when pumping sand and debris.
- These PST units are also built with ductile iron housing for excellent wear life when pumping water with some entrapped solids.
- Oil lifter provides lubrication to seal faces during operation mimimizing the risk of seal failure due to overheating.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty, strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Preliminary v-ring (lip seal) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid.
- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4″, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs
PSTF2 400 (0620435) Technical Features
- Length 10″ (255 mm) x Height 13″ (328 mm) x Width 7.3″ (185 mm)
- Weight 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
- Solids Size Capacity: 0.28″. (7 mm)
- Speed 3,321 rpm
- Discharge Maximum: 53 gpm (200 lpm)
- Discharge Diameter: 2″ (50 mm)
- Solids Handling Capacity: 0.28″ (7 mm)
- Maximum Head: 39 ft. (12 m)
- Cable Length: 20 ft. (6.2 m)
- Impeller: Semi-vortex; urethane rubber.