The Wacker Neuson PT2A with Honda engine is a centrifugal trash pump reliable for dewatering tools for a variety of applications. The lightweight pumps can handle up to 210 gpm (795 l/m) and solids up to one inch (25 mm) and are ideal for general dewatering of excavations, flooded basements, manholes, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds or wherever there is unwanted water. With the radial flow design and built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming, centrifugal trash pumps.
UPDATE – we have rolled out this new website, but are working to get other details including pricing added to our site. In the mean time we welcome all phone calls for pricing. As of this writing we have this model in our physical stock and available for same day shipping for orders by Noon to avoid many of our online competitors delays and dependence on shipping from a backordered mfg (we can always ship this path like they do at the lower price also).
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with patented pump cover, volute and volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.
- Compact, lightweight design using high strength aluminum housing with easy access and large fill and drain plugs, provides extra years of trouble-free operation
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
- Easy to operate. Available with gasoline or diesel engine options.
|PT 2||PT 2A||PT 2H|
|L x W x H in||21.7 x 18.3 x 19.6||21.7 x 18.3 x 19.6||23.2 x 19.4 x 20|
|L x W x H Shipping in||22.3 x 18.9 x 21.2||22.3 x 18.9 x 21.2||23.7 x 20.1 x 21.6|
|Diameter Suction and Discharge in||2||2||2|
|Operating weight lb||96||96||131|
|Shipping weight lb||109||109||144|
|Discharge Head ft||106||106||106|
|Flow rate US gpm||172||172||172|
|Suction height Lift ft||25||25||25|
|Solids diameter Max. Size in||1||1||1|
|Engine / Motor|
|Engine / Motor type||Air-Cooled, Single Cyclinder||Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder||Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Wacker Neuson||Honda||Hatz|
|Engine / Motor||WM170||GX160||1B20|
|RPM / speed Max. Engine rpm||3,700||3,700||3,700|
|RPM / speed Operating rpm||3,500||3,500||3,500|
|Power Max. Rated hp||5.7||4.8||4.6|
|Power Rating Specification||SAE J1349||SAE J1349||ISO3046|
|Engine oil Capacity US qt||0.63||0.63||0.95|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||0.4||0.45||0.3|
|Tank capacity Fuel US qt||3.8||3.3||3.17|