The PT6LT self-priming centrifugal, trash pump provides fast, cost effective pumping solution for larger jobs. With the ability to move water up to 1300 gpm (4935 l/min) containing solids up to 2-inches (50mm) big dewatering jobs are completed fast so work can continue. Featuring cast ductile iron pump housing, impeller, wear plate and volute, this durable trash pump offers a long, trouble-free service life. This high performance pump is an ideal choice where ever larger volumes of water need to be moved. Available in Skid or Trailer models (see order #’s below)
UPDATE 4-6-18 – Wacker has discontinued their PT6 series. Please contact us for options in the Multiquip or Tsurumi line-ups.
- Mixed flow impeller design produces high volume and head for increased pump capacity.
- Oil-lubricated silicone carbide seal reduces maintenance and provides seal protection.
- Discharge elbow rotates 360 degrees to accommodate various discharge angles.
- Automatic engine shutdown protects engine from damage due to low oil pressure or high cylinder temperature.
- Liquid-cooled Tier 4 diesel engine enhances reliability and provides cleaner emissions.
|5200014741||PT6LS-PUMP W/SKID, T4|
|5200017430||PT6LT PUMP, w/2″ BALL HITCH (KIT)|
|5200017433||PT6LT PUMP, w/2-5/16″ BALL HITCH (KIT)|
|5200017434||PT6LT PUMP, w/2-1/2″ PINTLE HOOK (KIT)|