The Wacker Neuson PT6Y offers a large discharge volume and a long running time, the self-priming centrifugal pump PT6 is perfect for demanding applications. The pump is driven by a sturdy and powerful Yanmar diesel engine with an electric starter. The impeller, made of ductile iron, and the mechanical seals, made of silicon-carbide, ensure a high level of wear resistance and long operational duration with minimal maintenance necessity.
Wacker Neuson Pumps Brochure (click for pdf)
Shimmable wear plate for longevity and durability
- Iron volute can be shimmed to compensate for impeller wear.
- Volute, intake port, and discharge port are easily accessible from the rear of the machine.
- Cast iron housing and volute for the toughest of applications.
Quick-release clean out cover
- Quick-release clean out cover with handles allows for easy pump clean out and maintenance should clogs occur.
Powerful Yanmar engine
- Powerful, accessible, and easy-to-service Yanmar engine provides maximum GPM.
Control panel and battery
- Easily accessible at the front of the machine.
- Lockable and removable cover for flexibility and security.
- Easy battery access.
Central lifting eye
- Easy-to-access central lift point for job site mobility.