The Wacker Neuson PTS4V Trash Pump is an excellent choice for demanding dewatering tasks. The sturdy Vanguard engine with electric starter provides reliable performance. The pump is suited to both clean and sludgy, dirty, sandy or gritty water. Thanks to the impeller, made of surface-hardened ductile iron, and the mechanical seals, made of carbon-ceramic, the pumps is extremely wear-resistant in the oil pan, and exhibits a long operational duration with minimal maintenance necessity. As a result of its light construction, a central lifting eye, and an integrated wheel set, the pump is particularly easy to transport and to handle.
Wacker Neuson Pumps Brochure (click for pdf)
- The standard integrated wheel set with large wheels enables easy handling on the construction site.
Vanguard gasoline engine
- The pump is equipped with a sturdy, durable Vanguard engine with electric starter.
- The engine is easy to start and provides reliable power.
Sturdy and Durable
- The impeller, made of surface-hardened ductile iron as well as the mechanical seals, made of carbon-ceramic in the oil basin guarantee a high level of wear resistance and long operational duration with low maintenance costs.
- The aluminum parts are protected against corrosion due to a special surface treatment.