The Wacker Neuson Pureheat hydronic air heater provides temporary heat for large structures and buildings, removes excess moisture from the workspace, and saves up to 50% of the fuel over traditional methods. The Pureheat offers simples operation and with accessories such as hose handling systems, can also be used to cure concrete, thaw frozen ground and prevent frost. The Pureheat offers flexible fuel choice with burners available in diesel, natural gas or propane.
This model has been discontinued by Wacker. Please contact us for other Hydronic/Ground options.
- The Pureheat has no open flame for added safety in the work space and is dependable with no flame blowout in high wind conditions.
- Units feature 83% heater efficiency with 860,000 Btu/hr input.
- The on-board hose connection manifolds are conveniently located for easy access on the trailer. Connect and disconnect hoses with ease using the Pureheat’s simple, heavy-duty quick-connect fittings.
- Powerful liquid-to-air heat exchangers bring clean, dry heat to your workspace. Three models are available: HX 50 (50,000 Btu/hr), HX 100 (100,000 Btu/hr), and HX 200 (200,000 Btu/hr).
- Store and transport all system hoses inside the trailer on the heavy-duty self-contained hose reel with electric rewind, clutch and brake.
|Pureheat Diesel||Pureheat NG/LP|
|L x W x H in||172 x 93.68 x 92.87||172 x 93.68 x 92.87|
|Operating weight lb||9,654||9,654|
|Shipping weight lb||7,155||7,155|
|Heat transfer fluid US gal||145||145|
|Hose Length ft||1,000||1,000|
|Quantity Hose Reels||1||1|
|Hose rewind||120V AC, w/ 12V DC Clutch||120V AC, w/ 12V DC Clutch|
|Quantity Circulation Loops, up to||20||20|
|Pump US gal/h||2,700||2,700|
|Heating power Gross Input BTU/h||860,000||860,000|
|Heat efficiency %||83||83|
|Operating temperature ° F||180||180|
|Capacity Thaw (Std) ft²||18,000||18,000|
|Capacity Thaw (w/acc) ft²||30,000||30,000|
|Capacity Cure (Std) ft²||18,000||18,000|
|Capacity Cure (w/acc) ft²||30,000||30,000|
|Capacity Frost (Std) ft²||18,000||18,000|
|Capacity Frost (w/acc) ft²||45,000||45,000|
|Capacity Air Heat (w/acc) ft³||1,200,000||1,200,000|
|Fuel type||Winter Blend Diesel||NG / LP|
|Fuel consumption Diesel US gal/h||6.12||0|
|Fuel consumption (natural gas) ft³/h||0||860|
|Fuel consumption (liquid propane) US gal/h||0||9.5|
|Tank capacity US gal||173||0|
|Runtime @ 100% h||26||0|
|Runtime @ 75% h||34||0|