The Wacker Neuson RD12A Ride-On Roller. Please read below for options as Wacker has switched to the RD12L w EFI Kohler gas engine.
UPDATE 3-17-22 this unit only lasted 3 hrs before being SOLD. UPDATE 3-17-22 – One RD12A w Honda and Fixed/Solid ROPS we were able to grab. Price posted is based on pick up at our locaiton or add actual freight to ship a 2nd time. This price is higher by $750 to cover freight to Patriot stock. Sales tax may be applicable. Payment by prepaid wire transfer.
UPDATE 5-20-22 Dynapac CC1200 Diesel unit in our physical stock! Serious inquiries only. Link below is to the specs.
UPDATE 1-18-22 SOLD OUT of RD12A w Honda engines. We have trailer loads ordered already with the replacement RD12L (Kohler EFI engine) and taking pre-orders, the pricing for the replacement model is higher than the discontinued Honda 2021 version.
Folded ROPS Option (folded height approx. 72″). Pictures of units are of a mix and match Fixed/Solid ROPS and the Foldable ROPS, but as noted the starting price is for the Fixed/Solid bar.
Price posted is based on a prepaid wire transfer to keep the customer’s cost down, but credit card options at an additional cost of 3% to cover these fees is available at checkout. Bank wiring info will be provided and a business check is welcomed at the same lower price, but will take 2 wks to fully clear prior to any shipping. Financing options are available, serioius inquiries are welcomed to call but please read below for full details.
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – new orders for the RD12 will be for the RD12L if shipping from the mfg with a Kohler EFI engine and current drop ship from Wacker is estimated end of 2022 in to 2023 already. We do have this model already pre-ordered to cut down on the lead times or while we have these Honda units in our physical stock the below is an option to ship a 2nd tme from our stock but is subject to extra freight in to us to have available to sell, plus actual freight shipping a 2nd time.
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight.
Wacker Neuson RD12A Brochure (click for pdf)
Wacker Neuson RD12A Tech Data Shts (click for pdf)
- Increased water & fuel capacity minimizes the need for refilling during the day increasing jobsite efficiency.
- Four point tie down and lift points for easy transport.
- Fully recessed hydraulic motors provide excellent curb and side clearance allowing easy compaction near curbs, walls, and in confined areas.
- Unique hood design and pivoting floor plate provide quick, tool-free, and spacious access to engine, hydraulic and water systems.
- Ergonomically designed operator station provides comfort and efficiency to the operator. Ergonomic joystick with integrated water and vibration functions. Fuel and water gauges provide operator feedback to fluid levels during operation.
- Pressurized water system with 8-position timer.
- Same proven drum dimensions and vibratory characteristics.
- Innovative hydraulic system lowers Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Powered by a proven Honda GX630 engine, the RD12A provides contractors with a highly efficient machine for a variety of applications.
|Operating weight max.||2,964 lb|
|L x W x H||74 x 38.8 x 90.6 in|
|Drum width||35.4 in|
|Drum diameter||22 in|
|Side clearance right||1.7 in|
|Side clearance left||1.7 in|
|Curb clearance right||15.7 in|
|Curb clearance left||15.7 in|
|Centrifugal force dynamic (front drum)||3,400 lbf|
|Linear force – front / rear (static)||31.4 / 39.5 lb/in|
|Linear force dynamic (front)||96 lb/in|
|Travel speed forward||5 mph|
|Travel speed reverse||5 mph|
|Surface capacity area||78,000 ft²/h|
|Gradeability max.||30 %|
|Turning radius outside||112.2 in|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||air-cooled, 2-cylinder, gasoline engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Honda GX630|
|RPM / speed operating speed||3,100 rpm|
|Operating performance max. rated at 3600 rpm||20.8 hp|
|Fuel consumption||1.6 US gal/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||6.3 US gal|
|Water tank capacity||35 US gal|