The new RD12L is powered by a Kohler Command PRO EFI (electronic fuel injection) ECH650 gasoline engine and offers the same great compaction performance and reliability you depend on from Wacker Neuson. Productivity and operator comfort with excellent visibility set the industry standard for this 1-ton class roller. The RD12 series has dominated the industry since it was originally developed and introduced to the North American market over 30 years ago. This popular ride-on roller is the perfect fit for residential and commercial construction for asphalt and subbase soil compaction of parking lots, driveways, secondary roads and nature trails. Additionally, it is an an excellent choice for landscape and golf course contractors to statically roll sod, fairways and greens.
Please be aware that if a price is advertised through Google, it is outdated as the mfg has had another price increase. We are also awaiting the production rpt for estimated ship dates for our pre-ordered stock units. As always it is less money to ship direct from the mfg, but those orders will have an even longer lead time.
Finance Options Available for those that Qualify. Please call, but serious and ready to go only please.
Wacker Neuson RD12L Brochure (click for pdf)
UPDATE – 10-3-22 Last in Patriot stock units are SOLD. Pre-orders for Jan-Feb 2023 (estimated). SOLD OUT In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options including Fixed vs Foldable ROPS w LEDs and ship from mfg (estimated a miniumum 12 mths) or from Patriot stock
Folded ROPS Option (folded height approx. 72″). Pictures of units are of a mix and match Fixed/Solid ROPS and the Foldable ROPS option and our in stock option with the Foldable ROPS has the LED lights, but as noted the starting price is for the Fixed/Solid bar to ship from the mfg and subject to the mfg lead time.
Price posted is based on a prepaid wire transfer to keep the customer’s cost down, but credit card options at an additional cost of 3% to cover these fees is available at checkout. Bank wiring info will be provided and a business check is welcomed at the same lower price, but will take 2 wks to fully clear prior to any shipping. Financing options are available, serious inquiries are welcomed to call but please read below for full details.
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – new orders for the RD12 will be for the RD12L if shipping from the mfg with a Kohler EFI engine and current drop ship from Wacker is estimated a minimum 12 mths.
2) Ship from Patriot SOLD OUT – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Add to the cart after selecting the ship from Patriot stock option and insert your State and Zip code in the cart for estimated freight (cart will not show add of insurance for carrier, approx $100 per unit).
- Increased water & fuel capacity minimizes the need for refilling during the day increasing jobsite efficiency.
- Fully recessed hydraulic motors provide excellent curb and side clearance allowing easy compaction near curbs, walls, and in confined areas.
- Unique hood design and pivoting floor plate provide quick, tool-free, and spacious access to engine, hydraulic and water systems.
- Ergonomically designed operator station provides comfort and efficiency to the operator. Ergonomic joystick with integrated water and vibration functions. Fuel and water gauges provide operator feedback to fluid levels during operation.
COMMAND PRO EFI ECH650
If you want lower operating costs and less downtime, the fuel-sipping KOHLER® Command PRO® EFI is your engine. Closed-loop electronic fuel injection saves you big on gas and covers more ground between fill ups.*
- Saves significantly on fuel, with less downtime for refueling*
- 3-year unlimited-hour limited commercial warranty
- Advanced sensor technology allows engine to optimize performance by automatically adapting to operating conditions
- Starts like your car – just turn the key and go
- EFI Diagnostic Software provides quick and easy troubleshooting to minimize downtime
- Electronic Throttle Body controls air intake to optimize power and load response.