The new RD12L is powered by a Kohler Command PRO EFI (electronic fuel injection) ECH650 gasoline engine and offers the same great compaction performance and reliability you depend on from Wacker Neuson. Productivity and operator comfort with excellent visibility set the industry standard for this 1-ton class roller. The RD12 series has dominated the industry since it was originally developed and introduced to the North American market over 30 years ago. This popular ride-on roller is the perfect fit for residential and commercial construction for asphalt and subbase soil compaction of parking lots, driveways, secondary roads and nature trails. Additionally, it is an an excellent choice for landscape and golf course contractors to statically roll sod, fairways and greens.
Unlike others that may be selling older units, our Patriot stocked units are 2023 mfg’d
3 day sale on Ship from Patriot Stock option reduced by $1,175, subject to our current stock only
If preferring a Honda engine, we have one Dynapac CC900G in our physical stock also (see below link)
These prices are based on the Premium Pkg (includes Foldable ROPS, LED front & rear lights, Strobe & Backup Alarm). Two priced options, one to ship from the mfg and subject to an estimated 12-15 mth lead time or from the Patriot stock option.
Prices are based on a prepaid wire transfer and do not include freight. Feel free to call for serious and ready to go inquiries on total cost if looking to ship from Patriot stock option.
Be cautious of others still advertising the RD12A (A for Honda) model and their outdated prices on a discontinued engine model. Our prices include the 2023 January increase and mfg surcharge.
Wacker Neuson RD12L Brochure (click for pdf)
- Increased water & fuel capacity minimizes the need for refilling during the day increasing jobsite efficiency.
- Fully recessed hydraulic motors provide excellent curb and side clearance allowing easy compaction near curbs, walls, and in confined areas.
- Unique hood design and pivoting floor plate provide quick, tool-free, and spacious access to engine, hydraulic and water systems.
- Ergonomically designed operator station provides comfort and efficiency to the operator. Ergonomic joystick with integrated water and vibration functions. Fuel and water gauges provide operator feedback to fluid levels during operation.
COMMAND PRO EFI ECH650
If you want lower operating costs and less downtime, the fuel-sipping KOHLER® Command PRO® EFI is your engine. Closed-loop electronic fuel injection saves you big on gas and covers more ground between fill ups.*
- Saves significantly on fuel, with less downtime for refueling*
- 3-year unlimited-hour limited commercial warranty
- Advanced sensor technology allows engine to optimize performance by automatically adapting to operating conditions
- Starts like your car – just turn the key and go
- EFI Diagnostic Software provides quick and easy troubleshooting to minimize downtime
- Electronic Throttle Body controls air intake to optimize power and load response.