The RD7A walk-behind double drum vibratory rollers (tandem) are easy to maneuver while performing a wide range of soil and asphalt compaction applications. The exclusive compact design allows for tight side clearance on both sides of the roller. These versatile rollers, offer dual smooth drums with beveled edges to effectively compact asphalt and granular materials. The totally hydrostatic drive provides for less maintenance and greater reliability. Available with the choice of gasoline or diesel engines. Optional protection guard kit also available
UPDATE – SOLD OUT In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options. Below is an in stock option:
Dynapac DTR75 Walk-Behind Roller • Patriot Contractors Equipment Sales & Supply (patriotequipment.us)
- Patent-pending handle design offers multiple gripping points for easier control and turning of the unit, plus a center handle allows the operator fine control finishing asphalt
- Open frame design provides for fast cleaning with a pressure washer and easy to access components simplifies service significantly reducing downtime between uses
- Large water tank with easy access cap and quick view of water level provide for longer running time between refills
- Unique foot operated handle lock allows for easy tilting of the handle for storage
- Easy to reach throttle and low/high exciter force controls conveniently located on the shock mounted low vibration handle increases operator comfort
Wacker Neuson RD7A Brochure (click for pdf of specs)
Ergonomic handle design
Open frame design
|Service network |
We are always there for you: Thanks to our close-knit service network, you can always rely on our quick support.
|First-class compaction performance |
Regardless of which of our models
you choose – one thing is certain: You will be impressed with the compaction performance of our rollers. Guaranteed!
|Finely tiered model selection |
Different tonnages and a diverse selection of tandem-axle rollers with vibration and oscillating drums as well as combination rollers: Choose exactly the model that you need for your project.
|Built-in user comfort |
All of the Wacker Neuson models can be easily operated for particularly pleasant work.
Price posted is based on a prepaid wire transfer to keep the customer’s cost down, but credit card options at an additional cost of 3% to cover these fees is available at checkout. Bank wiring info will be provided and a business check is welcomed at the same lower price, but will take 2 wks to fully clear prior to any shipping.