The RD7A walk-behind double drum vibratory rollers (tandem) are easy to maneuver while performing a wide range of soil and asphalt compaction applications. The exclusive compact design allows for tight side clearance on both sides of the roller. These versatile rollers, offer dual smooth drums with beveled edges to effectively compact asphalt and granular materials. The totally hydrostatic drive provides for less maintenance and greater reliability. Available with the choice of gasoline or diesel engines. Optional protection guard kit also available
Price posted is based on a prepaid wire transfer to keep the customer’s cost down, but credit card options at an additional cost of 3% to cover these fees is available at checkout. Bank wiring info will be provided and a business check is welcomed at the same lower price, but will take 2 wks to fully clear prior to any shipping.
UPDATE – SOLD OUT In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options. Below is an in stock option:
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – No longer available to ship from the mfg as Patriot purchased all units for North America. Please select the ship from Patriot stock option.
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. SOLD OUT
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
Wacker Neuson RD7A Brochure (click for pdf of specs)
- Patent-pending handle design offers multiple gripping points for easier control and turning of the unit, plus a center handle allows the operator fine control finishing asphalt
- Open frame design provides for fast cleaning with a pressure washer and easy to access components simplifies service significantly reducing downtime between uses
- Large water tank with easy access cap and quick view of water level provide for longer running time between refills
- Unique foot operated handle lock allows for easy tilting of the handle for storage
- Easy to reach throttle and low/high exciter force controls conveniently located on the shock mounted low vibration handle increases operator comfort
Ergonomic handle design
Open frame design
|Service network |
We are always there for you: Thanks to our close-knit service network, you can always rely on our quick support.
|First-class compaction performance |
Regardless of which of our models
you choose – one thing is certain: You will be impressed with the compaction performance of our rollers. Guaranteed!
|Finely tiered model selection |
Different tonnages and a diverse selection of tandem-axle rollers with vibration and oscillating drums as well as combination rollers: Choose exactly the model that you need for your project.
|Built-in user comfort |
All of the Wacker Neuson models can be easily operated for particularly pleasant work.