The Wacker RTLx-SC3 Kohler diesel trench roller with the SC3 infrared-remote control offers proven compaction results with safer operation. The smart control uses an infrared signal with line-of-sight control. The machine stops moving and vibrating should the line-of-sight be lost or if the operator comes within three feet (one meter) of the roller’s receiving eyes with the control box. The articulated trench roller offers below the axle exciter in each drum to allow for the efficient transfer of compaction energy to the soil for superior compaction results. Available with the choice of Kohler or Kubota engine. The RTx models are available with Compatec, the compaction control system that indicates the relative compaction level of the soil. This item order #5100057010
Please be aware that if a price is advertised through Google, it is outdated as the mfg has had another price increase. We are also awaiting the production rpt for estimated ship dates for our pre-ordered stock units. As always it is less money to ship direct from the mfg, but those orders will have an even longer lead time.
Please read below details, when comparing to others our price includes Freight as noted below and our price includes the Wacker 6% surcharge to all dealers, so no surprises (as of this writing I do not see other online sellers including this Wacker fee & I also see a lot of inaccurate notes on other sites that these units will ship from the mfg in 3-6 wks, simply not accurate)
This is the current 2022 Wacker model, the unit is on backorder. Price posted for this Wacker is now including Wacker’s 6% surcharge for all dealers effective 10-3-22 for all shipments. Price posted has a $1,000 freight allowance add in the cart to standard lower 48 states Commercial address with offloading by the customer* Payment is based on a cleared check or prepaid wire transfer. No credit card on larger purchases. If looking for a model in Patriot physical stock, please see the below unit. Serious inquiries only please.
Price is based on a prepaid wire transfer to avoid credit card fees
- Patented three receiving eye design eliminates signal loss from trench shoring while retaining the line-of-sight control of the roller. With 16 channel transmission, multiple rollers can be operated on the same job site without interference from one another.
- RTx model offers flexible drums that allows for convenient conversion from 32 in/82 cm to 22in/56 cm. The easy to remove extensions have a central mounting system that protects the bolts from exposure to damage during operation.
- The articulated joint increases maneuverability and the low center of gravity improves stability. High and low compaction force provides flexibility depending on the job.
- The lower end is completely maintenance-free due to the self-lubricating design of the drive and the exciter.
- The engine control module with diagnostic LEDs monitors machine functions such as oil pressure, radiator level, engine temperature, glow plug, battery and air filter capacity for easy operation and troubleshooting.
Wacker Neuson-RTxSC3 Brochure (click for pdf)
Infrared Line-of-sight Remote Control
Low Exciter Position
Low Maintenance Cost