The Wanco Light Tower Series is built for the Pro’s and companies that want to invest in equipment that is built a step above their competitors. Please see the additional pics below of both halide and LED models, but as noted this detail is for the Halide bulb version.
Please be aware that if a price is advertised through Google, it is outdated as the mfg has had another price increase. We are also awaiting the production rpt for estimated ship dates for our pre-ordered stock units. As always it is less money to ship direct from the mfg, but those orders will have an even longer lead time.
- Available in the popular 6kw or 8kw
- Available in LED or Halide
- Available in Kohler or Kubota D1005 (D1105 for 8kw) or Mitsubishi diesels
- Trailer chassis is wider than other compacts, drastically improving handling when towing
- The height of the mast sits lower for stowing and easier to adjust lights
- Only compact light tower with dual winch cables on the mast to allow for an even pull from both sides not allowing any kind of binding if the unit is set up unlevel. This also offers a safety backup in the event one of the cables wears out or snaps (no collapsing of the mast)
- The mast is 24.5′ compared to most at 21-23′
- 60 gal fuel tank allowing almost 150 hrs of run time w halide or 240 hrs w LED
- As with the majority of Wanco’s line-up, this unit was designed with serviceability in mind. It uses a tabular design allowing complete service access with the removal of only 4 screws
- Tandem Towing to connect units to ea other for onsite multi unit towing
- 62″ wheel base vs other mfgs that are much shorter and less stable
- Galvanized Frames & Mast vs most that are simply painted
- 4 Points of contact for stabilization, most have only 3 points