The Weber SRV590 Premium Rammer-Jumping Jack lb for lb one of the best built and hardest hitting rammers in the market lb for lb and has low weight (137 lbs) which makes this rammer easier to transport and handle while working on a construction site. Despite the low weight of the SRV 590, you can still rely on its robust design.
SOLD out of Patriot physical stock (next batch late Sept/Oct) but we do have the big brother in our stock – orders by Noon ship same business day. We have run this unit and while the “little brother” to the SRV660 that we stock also, side by side with most of the other 5 mfgs we stock in compaction here at Patriot in the similar weight – Pros: 1) simply hits harder at over 4,100 lbs in only a 137 lbs 2) easier to control than rammers that do not hit as hard and that are lighter 3) made in Germany 4) unique top handle that is the opposite direction of other mfgs, this was handy for handling in a narrower setting (ie along a building, in a trench, etc).
Advantages of the SRV 590
- Thanks to good operating comfort and low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Rugged and powerful tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines GXR 120 from Honda with low emissions.
- During start-up an oil sensor monitors the oil pressure and prevents the engine from starting, if there is lack of oil.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
- Easy transport thanks to carrying handles and rolls.
- Two year warranty without restrictions.