The Weber SRV660 Premium Rammer-Jumping Jack lb for lb one of the best built and hardest hitting rammers in the market lb for lb and significantly increases stroke and impact power these rammers compact even faster and more efficiently. Weber MT has not only increased the impact power, but has also made substantial progress toward operational comfort. A narrow guide bar, an optimized tamping foot and modern engines, are all characteristics which ease the operator’s work and provide maximum comfort.
In Patriot physical stock – orders by Noon ship same business day. We have run this unit side by side with most of the other 5 mfgs we stock in compaction here at Patriot – Pros: 1) simply hits harder at almost 4,700 lbs in only a 154 lbs 2) easier to control than rammers that do not hit as hard and that are lighter 3) made in Germany 4) unique top handle that is the opposite direction of other mfgs, this was handy for handling in a narrower setting (ie along a building, in a trench, etc).
Advantages of SRV rammers:
- Thanks to low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Proven, powerful and rugged tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines with low emissions.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- Engine is protected against stone impacts.
- Bellows are placed at a safe height.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
- Two year warranty without restrictions.