The Whiteman/Multiquip WBH-16 Power Buggy is the basic model in this series with a 16 Cu. Ft., GX390 Honda Engine, Recoil start for moving building materials and concrete.
Please be aware that if a price is advertised through Google, it is outdated as the mfg has had another price increase. We are also awaiting the production rpt for estimated ship dates for our pre-ordered stock units. As always it is less money to ship direct from the mfg, but those orders will have an even longer lead time.
WBH-16 (recoil start) no longer produced (only foam filled tires)
WBH-16E (electric start) no longer produced (only foam filled tires)
WBH-16F (foam filled tires)
WBH-16EF (electric start & foam filled tires)
WBH-16EAWD (electric start & all wheel drive)
The Whiteman WBH-16 Series power material/concrete buggy has earned a reputation as the most durable and dependable design on the market.
- Heavy-duty frame with low center of gravity Increased stability and traction
- Capacity of 16-cubic feet (453 liters)
- Powered by a Honda GX390 engine with recoil start
- Large 5.5-gallon (20.8 liters) fuel tank for extended uninterrupted service
- Forklift pockets for easy loading
- Ideal for concrete placing, landscaping applications, material sub-base distribution, job site cleanup
- Travels up to 7.25 mph (11.5 kph)
- Infinitely variable, fully hydraulic drive system for smooth and steady operation
- Removable Phneumatic tires for easy access to narrow work areas
- Meets ANSI Braking guidelines B56.8-1993
- Optional foam filled tires
MQ Power Buggy Brochure (click for pdf)