The Whiteman-Multiquip WBH-16EF Power Buggy has a 16 Cu. Ft., GX390 Honda engine, with foam-filled tires for a more productive day of moving building materials and concrete. Please keep in mind, these buggies are not the cheapest and are built for the Pro’s
UPDATE 2 DAY SALE on this model based on a 10 pk of units in Patriot physical stock that we received addtional discount and no freight to our stock. You must select to ship from Patriot stock option for accurate freight options or simply call us as sometimes there is another carrier option at a lower price. As noted below, prices are based on a prepaid wire transfer or add for credit card fees (3% visa/mastercard or 3.5% amex). This sale price and to avoid the 1 yr plus lead time for a new order to drop ship from the mfg is limited to just our Patriot stock on this batch.
We also have a few left of the popular made in the USA Allen Eng units available as a Ship from Patriot stock option on Sale with Electric Start:
Allen Engineering AW16-KE Power Buggy with Electric Start • Patriot Contractors Equipment Sales & Supply (patriotequipment.us)
* Prices are based on a prepaid wire transfer to avoid credit card fees. Prices do not include freight. If paying with a credit card, checkout will add appropriate fees, if electing to execute the wire transfer we will forward the info after order has been placed.
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg and similar to other online sellers new orders will be at the back of the line. (current estimated ship from mfg orders for any US dealer new order is 12 plus months, please be cautious of other online sellers posting lower prices with the promise of delivery in 2 mths or so, simply not accurate for the current market!
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. These units will be a shorter lead time than direct from the mfg and will be a higher price since we have the freight to Patriot and have available to ship sooner than from the mfg.
- Foam-filled tires provide additional traction and puncture resistance (The foam material is called Superflux, it has a similar durometer as air. This provides smoother ride reducing shock to the frame. All tires look the same, yes you are correct you normally see nail or screw. Another indication is looking inside air stem. You will see a small amount of foam. You cannot release air.)
- Powered by a Honda GX390 engine recoil/electric start
- Forklift pockets for easy loading
- 16-cubic-foot (435 liters) capacity
- Ideal for landscaping applications, material sub-base distribution, job site cleanup and material transport
- Travels up to 7.25 mph (11.5 kph)
- Infinitely variable, fully hydraulic drive system for smooth, steady operation
- Meets ANSI Braking guidelines B56.8-1993