The Whiteman-Multiquip WBH-16F Power Buggy is built for the debris filled construction site with the foam filled tires. 16 Cu. Ft. & GX390 Honda engine to distribute your building materials and concrete.
Please be aware that if a price is advertised through Google, it is outdated as the mfg has had another price increase. We are also awaiting the production rpt for estimated ship dates for our pre-ordered stock units. As always it is less money to ship direct from the mfg, but those orders will have an even longer lead time.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From and while we have over $1.8M pre-ordered with 4 mfgs in Wheeled Buggies & Track Dumpers to cut down on the mfgs lead times please see the below options. (due to mfg price increases and freight impacts, subject to change without notice).
* Prices are based on a prepaid wire transfer to avoid credit card fees. Prices do not include freight. If paying with a credit card, checkout will add appropriate fees, if electing to execute the wire transfer we will forward the info after order has been placed.
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg and similar to other online sellers new orders will be at the back of the line.
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. These units will be a shorter lead time than direct from the mfg and will be a higher price since we have the freight to Patriot and have available to ship sooner than from the mfg.
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
- Heavy-duty frame with low center of gravity
- Powered by a Honda GX390 engine recoil start
- Large 5.5-gallon (20.8 liters) fuel tank for extended uninterrupted service
- Foam-filled tires provide additional traction and puncture resistance (The foam material is called Superflux, it has a similar durometer as air. This provides smoother ride reducing shock to the frame. All tires look the same, yes you are correct you normally see nail or screw. Another indication is looking inside air stem. You will see a small amount of foam. You cannot release air.)
- Forklift pockets for easy loading
- Increased stability and traction
- Capacity of 16-cubic feet (453 liters)
- Ideal for landscaping applications, material sub-base distribution, job site cleanup and material transport
- Travels up to 7.25 mph (11.5 kph)
- Infinitely variable, fully hydraulic drive system for smooth and steady operation
- Removable tires for easy access to narrow work areas
- Meets ASNI Braking guidelines B 56.8-1993
MQ Power Buggy Brochure (click for pdf)
|Drive System||Infinitely variable, fully hydrostatic|
|Tub Capacity||16 cu. f|
|Travel Speed||7.25 mph||12 kph|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.5 gal|
|Approx. Running Time||8 hours|
|Lifting Assistance||Forklift Pockets|
|Overall Length||103 in||2616.2 mm|
|Overall Width||44 in||1117.6 mm|
|Overall Height||51 in||1295.4 mm|
|Operating Weight||1135 lb||517.1 kg|
|Wheel Base||44 in||1117.6 mm|
|Front Wheel Base Single Wheels||30.75 in||781 mm|
|Max. Load Dual Wheels||2500 lb||1134 kg|
|Max. Load Single Wheels||1000 lb||453.6 kg|