8-1-22 Two Unspoken Cormidi Track Dumper w Swivel Poly Tub & 14hp Kohler (see below link) available to ship within 2 business days of cleared wire payment
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From and while we have over $1M pre-ordered with 4 mfgs in Wheeled Buggies & Track Dumpers to cut down on the mfgs lead times please see the below options. (due to mfg price increases and freight impacts, subject to change without notice).
* Prices are based on a prepaid wire transfer to avoid credit card fees. Prices do not include freight. If paying with a credit card, checkout will add appropriate fees, if electing to execute the wire transfer we will forward the info after order has been placed.
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg and similar to other online sellers new orders will be at the back of the line.
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. These units will be a shorter lead time than direct from the mfg and will be a higher price since we have the freight to Patriot and have available to ship sooner than from the mfg.
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
MQ Power Buggy Brochure (click for pdf of all Whiteman buggies)
- Payload capacity 21 cubic foot (595 L)
- Maximum load capacity 3200 Lbs. (1451 kg)
- High density polyethylene tub will withstand the toughest use
- 18 Horsepower Vanguard engine
- Starting system recoil and electric start
- Travel speed: 7.25 mph (11.6 km)
- Large fuel capacity 4.8 gallon (18.1 L) for uninterrupted operation
- Superflex foam filled tires provide a soft air-like ride while extending tire life (The foam material is called Superflux, it has a similar durometer as air. This provides smoother ride reducing shock to the frame. All tires look the same, yes you are correct you normally see nail or screw. Another indication is looking inside air stem. You will see a small amount of foam. You cannot release air.)