EDCO TG-10-5 Magna Trap 10″ Turbo Grinder #56900 is part of the High Performing for the Pro’s Turbo Grinder series with the 5hp 230vt 1 Phase choice. Also available in Honda engine and Propane models.
We welcome a phone call to revisit the price (even if one is posted) as shipping location, payment method, qty, pkg discounts with other equipment all can impact our final lower price. Please be fair and considerate of our time and time to other customers, please only call if ready to commit. Our best pricing will always be verbal and to ready to buy customers.
The posted price includes freight to a Commercial address with offloading by the customer*
Our advertised price is to compete with other online dealers that drop ship from the mfg and this is a positive way to go if the customer has the time for mfg order processing and lead times (currently 3-4 plus weeks is a typical minimum lead time). Unlike many of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell, including this model…simply change the Ship From Option to “Patriot” for the additional charge. Pending the time of the order, most orders ship the same day with the Patriot option*
We also do stock the Vac 200 in standard and HEPA units & the lowest on line for all Grinder Inserts. Please contact for pricing
EDCO TG-10 Turbo Grinders Brochure (click for pdf)
The TG-10 is four times faster than conventional grinders.
- 10″ Working width will grind approximately 400-500 sq. ft. per hour at 1/16″ with an EDCO Diamond Disc
- Grind wet or dry
- Includes standard vacuum port
- Rounded shroud allows you to grind within 1/2” of any vertical surface and also provides better dust control
- Less torque on operator
- Tapered roller bearings have improved seals for longer life and less maintenance
GRIND LEVEL WITH EDCO’S NEW STANDARD LEVELING KIT!!
- Adjust your grinder disc or multi-accessory plate with the rear wheel mounted level kit
- Easy access turn style knob
- Install different height diamond accessories and level them to ensure maximum productivity
- A properly leveled disc or accessory wears evenly, lasts longer and provides a better floor finish
- This EDCO exclusive feature is standard on all new machines
- A retrofit kit is available to upgrade previously delivered grinders