The Wacker Neuson VP1135AW Plate Compactor with a Honda engine and Water Tank has a special contoured running surfaces and rounded edges provide maximum performance and maneuverability. Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight beltguard for reduced wear and minimal service. Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue. Heavy-duty shockmounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components. Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity. Ergonomically designed lifting handles offer easier loading and unloading for operator during transport. Improved water tank design with larger capacity and filler hole provide higher productivity
Wacker Neuson Value Plate Brochure (click for pdf)
- Water tank models provide excellent results for hot and cold asphalt compaction.
- The tapered base plate with rounded edges minimizes the formation of undesired edges when turning the equipment.
- Solid construction design minimizes maintenance: The protected belt drive prevents wear of the belt.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading easier for the operator.
- An accessory wheel kit enables the plate to be easily moved around the job site and shop floor.
- Steady spraying up to the edges of the base plate
- Large and efficient filter in the water tank prevents clogging of the water nozzles
- Large, stable and easy to operate water regulator provides precise volume control
- Tapered and rounded edges minimize the formation of undesired edges when turning the base plate and provide a smooth surface.
- Made of wear resistant ductile cast iron for a long service life.
- First class results in asphalt compaction due to the very high quality base plate.
- Forward pivoting handle provides compact transportation and storage. This also allows for operations such as upward pulling of the plate when working on a slope.
- The guide handle becomes narrower towards the top, which avoids abrasive scratches on walls when compacting close-to-edge.
- The bent shape of the guide handle provides stability during lateral operation.
- Low hand-arm-vibrations of less than 5 m/s² provide user comfort and allow longer operating times of the vibratory plate and the operator.
- Large solid lifting eye for safe handling.
- Lifting eye turned by 90 degrees for better balance when lifting and easier access to tank.
- Handles on the base of the equipment allow easy transportation.
- Time saving: quick and stable mounting without screwing to base plate.
- Material-friendly, essential accessory for all pavement applications.