The Bomag BVP18/45 is a solid performing plate compactor & built for the Pro’s… pound for pound a performer, see the specs below for an unparalleled comparison to other mfg’s. Mfg Pictures with optional water kit.
DO NOT WANT TO OVERPAY FOR THE BOMAG NAME, FEEL FREE TO CALL US FOR OTHER OPTIONS IN OUR PHYSICAL STOCK INCLUDING THE 150 YR AMMANN UNITS (BELOW LINK) and also Dynapac options in stock that all hit harder than this Bomag.
Note to Resellers/Rental Houses/Exporters – due to the lack of supply and long lead times our pricing (if we elect to sell inventory to a competitor) will be at Mfg List Price, plus any freight and/or surcharges to our stock plus actual freight shipping a second time. For our contractor & gov customers we are selling at the much lower posted pricing as this is our customer base for the long term, select either from the ship from mfg (subject to lead times) or from Patriot stock options.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options as Bomag’s surcharges to dealers have gone up.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg 18-24 wks is the minimum, Bomag is unsure when next units will be available to ship from the mfg.
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
Bomag BVP 18/45 Standard Equipment:
- Honda engine with oil alert
- Made in Germany
- Vibration isolated engine
- Removable, foldable, vibration isolated steering handle (more like rammer vibration controls at the point of the handle mount than a typcial plate compactor)
- Wear resistant base plate with reinforced sides
- Self-cleaning base plate
- Engine protection frame
- Balanced lifting point
- Carrying handles
- Bolt on exciter housing
- Centrifugal clutch
- Fully enclosed V-belt
- 3-2-1 Bomag Warranty (3 yr Exciter Gear – 2 yr Engine – 1 yr Balance)
Optional Equipment (prices are on sale, include shipping when ordered with a plate compactor & subject to current availability):
- Water sprinkler system (customer installed kit)
- Transport wheels (customer installed kit)
- Vulcolan/Paver mat (customer installed kit)
Bomag BVP10/36 & BVP18/45 Plate Compactor Specs (click for pdf)
Specs: Centrifugal force – 4,050 lbs!
- Dimensions (in inches) 21.1 H x 49.9 L (w handle) x 22 L (plate) x 17.7 W
- Operating Weight – 201 lbs Max. working speed – 82 ft/min
- Engine – Honda GX160 – 4.8 hp
- Frequency – 5,400 vpm
- Fuel Capacity – 1 Gal
- Optional Water Capacity – 1.8 gal
- Optional Wheel Kit is pictured